Regional Impact of the Petrochemical/Cracker Plant on Western PA
March 8, 2017
Dan Weaver Presentation
David J. Spigelmyer Presentation
Brian LeJeune Presentation
David Lafargue Presentation
William Emil Mayo Presentation
Supply Chain Basics – October 10, 2013
Fueling our Economic Growth with Natural Gas-September 10, 2013
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Geology of Natural Gas Resources-Where we were, where we are and where we are headed. Dan Weaver, Director of Public Outreach, Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association
- The Impact that Natural Gas has on the Chemical Industry. Josh Young, Government Affairs Director, American Chemistry Council
- Natural Gas-The Building Block for Economic Growth-What it means for the Region. DanBorne’, President, Louisiana Chemical Association
- Economics of Responsible Shale Development. Joy M. Ruff, AICP, Outreach Manager, Marcellus Shale Coalition.
- Pennsylvania and the Need for the Entrepreneurial Approach by Business and Industry. Carolyn Boser Newhouse, Deputy Secretary, Office of Innovation and Investment, PA Department of Community and Economic Development.
DEP, CNG Vehicle Grant Program. Erin Wells, Local Government Liaison for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
Industry Perspective – Where Are We Headed? Gerad M. Freeman, National Fuel, Associate Energy Consultant.
- Western Pennsylvania’s Connection to Natural Gas Fueling What is the Potential and Future for LNG and CNG? William E Freeman, Energy Consultant.
Taking the Right Financial Steps: Dearald (Bud) Shuffstall, Oil, Gas and Mineral Division Northwest Savings Bank.
Business2Business Forum “What’s in it for You?” June 7th, 2012
Improving and Expanding your Business with the Natural Gas Market
Speaker- John Canterberry, Project Executive – Energy Division, Walsh Group – Knowing the Culture and the structure of the Oil and Gas Industry.
Speaker Robert Garland, Senior Technical Advisor Universal Well Services – How our sources of energy and how we do things will change with the abundance of Natural Gas in our region.
Speaker: Geoff Bristow, Regional Manager of PA Department of Environmental Protection’s Office of Pollution Prevention and Energy Assistance in Meadville. Mr Bristow has over 15 years of experience working in the state’s energy office where his main role has been the development and implementation of technical assistance, energy education, and grant programs focusing on efficiency, conservation and alternative energy approaches.
Speaker – Jon Laughner, Penn State Extension, Beaver County:
Business Prep for the Oil and Gas Industry Certificate Program
Put your Business Ahead of the Competition!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012: Oil and Gas Industry 101 – Speaker: John Canterberry, Project Executive – Energy Division, Walsh Group Presentation
NW PA Oil and Gas Industry Hub Business2Business Forum (held 6/28/2011)
Copies of Presentations:
Bud Stuffstall – How to Break Into This Industry
Carl Knoblock – Marcellus Shale Supply Chain with an Online Database
Joe Barone – “Five Steps to Success in Marcellus Shale”
Al Catanzarite, Sam Liberto – Marcellus Shale – Pennsylvania’s Global Game Changer
Dick Fontanesi – Master Services Agreement
Marcellus Expo Presentations
View the powerpoint presentations by clicking any of the following links. If you don’t have Microsoft Powerpoint installed on your computer, you can still view the presentations by following these directions:
- Requirements of Master Service Agreements by R. Fontanesi
- Leasing Know-How and Awareness by B Waite
- Understanding the Legal Perspective by D Shuffstall II Esq
- Doing Business with the PA DEP by S. Craig Lobins, P.G.
- Building the Future for Western PA by F Hajduk
- Leasing Know-How and Awareness by G Cochran
- Natural Gas Usage by B Garland
- Workforce Needs by K Thomas
- Marcellus Shale: Producing Energy, Jobs & Opportunity For PA by Danielle Boston
Obtain A DVD Of The Expo Presentations
Taped sessions from the NWPA Marcellus Shale Showcase are available on DVD by contacting Kevin P. Tommaney at 814-336-3174 ext 227 or email@example.com